Saturday, November 29, 2008

Train of thought

(My disorganized random thoughts starting from now..)

My head hurts and it hurts as if a huge rod is pressing against my brain.
I'm so full I feel like puking.
I dislike the sound of skin rubbing on a balloon. Or skin rubbing against tight plastic wrappers. It pricks me so much I feel like killing myself.
I'm quite irritable and sick and my tummy hurts.
My sister is talking really loudly and her voice is echoing in my room and its causing my headache to deepen.
My head hurts bad.
My leg is numb from sitting.
I hate school.
Beep Beep Beep.
That's my sister dialing the phone really loudly.
Each beep is like a reverberating echo in my head.
The light is too bright.
I feel gross and dirty and ugly.

Tired liao lerzx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home