Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sweet dreams, sweet cheeks





I am so tired, I swear. But if I don't upload these pics now, I think I never will. Haha.
Xinyi's 18th birthday tea at Shangri-La hotel.
Its not officially your birthday yet, xy. So my big birthday speech will come on your official day, which is this thursday! WHOO.
Hahaha. Had fun, adored the SEHLERHMERN (salmon) and adored tea. But most of all I adore Xinyi and Cherine and Jiaen (:

Shit dammit. I was supposed to quote Cherine for some really lame thing she said but I forgot how it went. I just remembered she called the macaroons, macarena. HAHAHA.

(koped from cherine's blog)
Natee: :O Omg! Sar-li-mern... (she meant salmon)
I: shut up. bitch.
Natee & I: heHehEheHeehxzZxzx

Okay la. I will blog another time. And I will upload the food pics. They're awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home