Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Promiscuous Monkey

I was greeted on msn with Isa going "HAHAHAHAHA VIEW MY BLOG"
And I saw this..



Like LOL.
Apparently Angela was on myspace and she saw my picture and Suicide Girl's picture side by side and she noticed the resemblance. There goes my good girl image. HAHA.
I'm promiscuous now. In fact, I was telling Isa that a few days ago my friend was like, "EH you put your this pic on facebook, you not scared your mother see ah??!" (cos my mum is on fb as well). And at that point of time, it wasn't really a big deal. Like nothing what, the picture's not very promiscuous. But after seeing the Suicide Girl image next to mine, its like OMGG.

HAHAHA.

Oh and one more thing.



*gives signature natee sad face* (HAHA)

Ya Logan I suck. Next time don't let you play Jellycar on my iphone. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home