Friday, October 24, 2008

Funny taxi drivers

cherine: ytd i took cab this uncle wah damn kao pei i swear
cherine: i was alr having a headache
cherine: and he was shouting in the car
cherine:he zi-high lorr
cherine: he keep asking me whats erp, lta, sentosa
cherine: like what they stand for
natee: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
natee: THATS FUNNY!!!

cherine: ((like you can alr guess, its probably some cheesy meaning to those shortforms)
natee: OMG HAHAHAHAHAH
cherine: he was like talking to me in chinese, and he was like I SAY IN CHINESE YOU TRANSLATE IN ENGLISH
cherine says: HAHAHAH YAH FUCK MAN
natee: I can so imagine!!! FUNNYYYYY HAHAHA
cherine: so he was like
cherine: ERP
cherine: EVERYDAY ROB PEOPLE
natee: HAHAHAHHAAH WTF!!!!
cherine: LTA
cherine: LEE TAKES ALL
cherine: then i was like LEE TAKES ALL???
cherine: WHATS THAT
cherine: he was like "OR HOR YOU SAY ONE I NEVER SAY AH
natee: HAHAHHAHA!!!!!
cherine: I GOT TAPE RECORDED HERE I RECORD WHAT YOU SAY
cherine: OR HORRRR
natee: WTFFFF!!!
cherine: it was suppose to mean lee kwan yew
cherine : LIKE -_-
natee: omg this is damn funny shit
cherine: then sentosa THIS ONE WORSE
cherine: SO EXPENSIVE NOTHING TO SEE AT ALL
cherine: i was like.. UNCLE... sentosa only got 1 A, not 2 As
cherine: HAHAHAHA
cherine: I KNOW MAN
natee: HAHAHHAAH
cherine: then he paiseh, he was like ok ALL only ALL only
natee: OMG can i post this on my blog??!!
cherine: YAH!!!
natee: ITS FUNNY SHIT

Firstly, LOL!! Funniest thing I heard all day, seriously. Like what? LTA, LEE TAKES ALL. HAHA!!
Funny la, some taxi drivers who try striking up conversations with you.
Most taxi drivers I know like asking me which school I'm from.
And when I say I'm from NYP, they tell me their son/daughter is from NYP too and takes engineering.
AHHA no kidding. It has happened more than 4 times, I swear.
Then they will proceed on to asking me if I've ever met their son/daughter and I will say no.
HAHA like how I know your son/daughter right?

Hahaha okay I shall end here. Just something to chuckle about at 129am on a Friday morning where Cherine's jokes are really cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home