Thursday, November 6, 2008

Poem face-off.

logan: natee natee.
I'm a hottie
and i think your naughty
which rhymes with notti
and i have a goati
logan: nice?

natee: HAHAHAHAHAHAH
natee: EEEEEEE
natee: Logan is a stupid boy
whom girls likes to treat as toy
thats not a bad ploy
Haha my name is Roy
I like to drink Soy-
A BEAN
natee: HAHAHAHA


logan: LOL
logan:AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
logan: natee think she oh so cool
but little does she know shes a stoopid fool
and you remind me of stool
and i like to sit on a stool
logan: and you remind me of stool
and i like to sit on a stool
logan: thats called giving up on a poem

natee: logan think he oh so hot
but i know I am he's not
but i know he loves natee alot
haha i need to do my animatics... NOT
natee: HAHAHAHHAHA


logan: natee said she'll kill yang tien
then i keep asking her 'when?'
then she said i super sian
then i said 'eh i feel like eating ban mian'


HAHAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home