Saturday, November 8, 2008

I hate


I hate people who judge people based on first impressions.
They imagine themselves to be so great, when they're actually not.
I hate it when people form some kind of an opinion on you just by looking at you.
How can you know a person just by looking at them?
So you look at someone and instantaneously know they're a serial killer or something?
I hate hate hate it.

You can't imagine how it just PRICKS me when I have to stand there and watch some poor unknown person being ridiculed by an insensitive jerk ass. AN INSENSITIVE JERK ASS. I'm sorry. I had to type that in caps. It EMPHASIZES my anger very well.

Okay. I also hate cramps and PMS.

I am very very cranky now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Isa said...

You know, *loud inhalation* i totally feel you.

November 12, 2008 at 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home