Friday, November 14, 2008

Tickled Pink.


Today is one of those better days.
There's this song I've been listening to and its called Geek Love by Nerina Pallot. There's this part that goes, "I like when we argue but not everyday. Your scent in the room, the way that you say "color" not "colour". What colour today? It's grey, it's grey. It's grey." Have you noticed that Singapore has been filled with countless grey days? It's a depressing colour.

But today is delightfully different. Soft calming breeze mingled with the scent of an anticipating drizzle; yellow sun peeking through soft dappled clouds amongst pale blue skies. It isn't so grey today. It is a little grey, but somehow not as grey as the past few days. My sister started her holidays already, so we're at my grandmother's place now. My cousin plucked her wisdom tooth yesterday, and her mouth is swollen (HAHAHA) so took a break from work and is here with us now. My grandmother's watching TV and cutting tissue paper into smaller pieces to save money (HAHAHA). And yeah I'm here and hold that thought.

The sun is completely uncovered now and is washing my grandmother's lawn with a soft yellow hue.
So pretty. Makes me wish I had my camera with me now.

Today is also a very lazy day. I am contented just with green tea, and rewatching episodes of How I Met Your Mother.
I'll do my work later. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home