Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Funny Moments Of The Day

Xinyi: *cheering for Chunhui* GO CHUNHUI! GO!
Logan: Its not GO Chunhui, its GAO.
(chunhui's surname is Gao)

Logan: People will always wait to kiss me.
Firdaus: People don't wait to kiss me, they just do it.

*whilst shopping for items we need for our event title filming*
Xinyi: If we can't find it, we can go strangle ourselves and sell ourselves to the library so people can borrow us.

*in creative writing class, when we're supposed to create a story out of sequenced images*
Me: Firdaus, what story you're gonna write about?
Firdaus: A holy one.

Jiaen: Eh Logan I didn't know you were a left hander.
Logan: Yes I am.
Jiaen: But people say that left handers are smart people
Mr Alex: HUH WHERE GOT SUCH THING.
*Logan gives Mr Alex a deadly stare*


Conjoined twins in Pet Society. (Xinyi's pet and mine.) HAHA.


This is my younger sister copying my pet's dressing in pet society and my reaction and her answer. HAHA


This is me and Logan's pet in pet society. My pet's name is Hoolala and Logan's pet name is Longan. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. I'm only putting this picture up as proof that Logan has a pet society account, so when he deletes it he cannot deny that he ever had one.

Me: HEHEZXZ *gleefully visiting Logan's pet house and fighting with him*
Logan: Sial La. *reads the action board* Hoolala and Longan have just been fighting. GAY SIA.

HAHAHAHA.

How was your day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home