Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thank Eww



Thank you Sulinah, Firdauz, Rina, Xinyi, Logan and Shawna for very graciously letting me take your pictures for my MTV clip at the very last minute. You guys are awesome models and I heart you all. Aren't you glad emteevee is over? Oh heavens, I feel so much weight lifted off my shoulders. Bliss. But then again there's the event title, HBO, branding case studies, image synthesis assignment all happening at the same time. Ah.



And also, a very big thank you hug to dearest Isa. Thanks for coming over last Saturday to hang with me and watch yootoob weediyos and letting me take your pictures for my MTV too. I heard Patches got lost, so if you're reading this I pray she'll be found soon, or even better that she'll find her way back! (:

**Editt--
wow, prayers do work! she found her (:

You'll feel better in the morning; Wash your hands in the lake; You've got a heart, some way. Throw me a dream please, it's been a dreamless sleep; For such a long time, such a long time; Sing myself awake, watch the branches break. I hope you'll find the sea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home