Sunday, November 16, 2008

Secret



I eat food that I drop on the floor, the 3 second rule doesn't really apply to me. I don't care. I am a Disney fanatic even though I am turning 18 soon and I don't think I'll ever stop being one. I like being pretentious sometimes just for a laugh. I used to think that chocolate milk came from cows who ate chocolate, vice versa for strawberry milk. I am attracted to men with long fingers. When I listen to Lucas Grabeel from High School Musical grunting "I want it, I gotta ooh, I hafta, I want-ta!" in the song "I want it all" during the last part, I get seriously turned on. No kidding. Like for real, turned on. I have an MTV ident due by Thursday and no, I haven't really started and I am alternating between stressing and not stressing about it. I sometimes wish I have the courage to not turn up work, not because I'm lazy but because I really really HATE the work. I cried watching Juno when she was giving birth because it looked so damn painful for a 16 year old to go through. I cry when babies cry. HAHAHA. I laugh at absolutely anything and its kinda hard to distinguish between my fake laughter and my real laughter. I just do it so well. I think one day I might be a really awesome actress because honestly, I could be the best two-faced backstabbing bitch if I want to. But I don't want to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home