Sunday, December 14, 2008

18



This is how Logan destroyed my birthday invitation.


Lovely people who came. I had to make this into a collage because there's just too many pictures! The whole collection and more is on facebook though. And I'll be posting more of the others tomorrow or something, tired la now. LOL.


Happy birday to me.

Haha. It was a quite a lovely party, I love all those of you who came and for those who tried but couldn't make it, I love you all the same. I really thank God for having blessed me with good friends and for such a big family who loves me.

So throughout the day, I kept thinking like "Okay, I'm 18." And its like, got difference meh? LOL.

For the past 18 years of living, I haven't brought anyone to Christ. Haven't really evangelised, haven't brought a non-christian to church. I'm not sure if I've touched lives, or if I have made any impact or any sort of an impression on anyone I've met. I still haven't learned how to roller blade and how to ice skate. Haven't learned how to do a cartwheel. Haven't fulfilled my grandmother's wish of having me skinny... You know. There's just so many things I haven't done, mostly things for God that I keep neglecting and pushing away.

Having this party actually made me reflect on many things. Like, how lucky I am to have a huge extended family that cares so much as to take the day off to help with the preparation of my party. Having doting parents who are so generous with spending money on like 2 lambs, and organising a party for my 18th birthday. A lovely sensible little sister, who's so helpful and so endearing. Friends who are willing to stay till past midnight just to wish me Happy birthday at the right hour. And friends who loved me enough to come. Everything just made me feel so loved, you know? (:

So thank you! All of you. Every single one of you for coming, for helping, for everything!

Oh also. Kisses to Charis and Keren. For tricking me to come out of my house at 11pm and suprising me with the huge picture collage and the light stick mould of my name on the floor, even though I didnt catch that till the last minute. LOL. Mostly, for spending the last hour of my birthday with me. LOVE YOU BOTH LA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home