Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stay Golden



I tried, and I tried
To squeeze the blue out of the sky
The yellow out of the sun


Owl girl, cold water eyes.
Fill the past with friendly nights
Human skin, can be hard to live in
You'll feel better in the morning


Well, I've got music and hot chocolate by my side. My mood's pensive, my mind's tired and my heart's at peace. I'm contented and I feel one with the world. I think it's Seabear's doing. Seabear being currently the band I'm really into right now, with their incredibly dreamy vocals and tingling xylophonic sounds. Funny how initially after I heard I sing I swim from them, the image the lead singer's voice conveyed to me was a version of a band with very ugly cowboy looking men. Wasn't till 2 days ago when I decided to search them up on youtube and such, did I realise their bands not as bad looking at I thought they would be. Especially the lead singer. I have all but fell in love with his effortlessly haunting melancholic voice, and his dead pan stare. Gah.

There's the Catcher In The Rye waiting for me to read. Michael got it for me for my birthday, and I love how it smells. Sorry if that sounded kind of creepy, but I meant I love the new book smell. Don't you like the new book smell? I love the new book smell, and also the new car smell. And also the cool scent of ice. Haha. What is this.

Watched Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist with Keren today. Haha quite funny, and pretty sweet. I love Michael Cera. So cute and sensitive. I like cute and sensitive.

Hahahahahahha.

OKAY LA. I'm off to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home