Monday, July 7, 2008




I can't believe I spent the time editting photos when I could've been sleeping. LOL. But yeah, here are the photos from Jiaen's birthday party. These pics were from my cam only, there are plenty more. And yes, Firdaus is loved by us all. So we each took a turn taking pictures with him. LOL.

Had loadsa fun being the emcee. I still can't believe Xinyi and I made everyone say a line each about how awesome we are, during the "continue the story game". Still can't get over it. And also can't get over the fact that we basically just started the "trying to get them to laugh game" by laughing at absolutely nothing.

Oh and we also made everyone answer the question, "Who's the 3 most awesome people in the world?" before they can come in. LOL.

Us: So who's the 3 most awesome people in the world? *cherine, xinyi and I huddles together and smiles*
Je's friend: Er. You, you and you.
Xinyi: WHAT'S OUR NAME?
Friend: *reads off our nametag* Er, Fifi, foofoo and.. er *tries to read cherine's tag, which is door bitch*
Cherine: You say the B word and I'll slap you.
Friend: Ok, door b.

HAHA.



lurbxz you jiemeixX!
I think we good.
SAH! *jie mei pose*

1 Comments:

Blogger Selerines said...

Hi friend.... Nice blog....

For interesting international/national debates and controversies - Visit Selerines World

For stuffs like Movies, Sports, Anna University Papers, Guinness records, Programming, Computer Stuffs etc,. - Visit my Laguiaincompleta PR 3 site.

If you feel my blog is informative then comment there and keep in touch....

Take care....

July 10, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home