Sunday, June 22, 2008



Yeah la, yeah la. I permed my hair.

The hairstylist didn't understand the term gentle waves, or hippie hair, or couldn't even comprehend what kind of hair I wanted even after showing him a picture. I have a full head of spiral curls now. The good thing is, it softened down to waves now.. Although still curly, but much better.

God, school starts tomorrow. How fast. I have presentation slides to do, which I haven't started yet, and I am dreading to start. My migraine is back again, I just keep getting them. Whenever I have a lack of sleep for one day, bam. The migraine hits. Argghhh. Can't think much with this infernal wreck of a volcano pulsing in the right of my brain.

BLEAH.

And I miss you, going back home to the west coast. I love you, standing all alone in a black coat ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home