Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This project is getting me so depressed, you can't even imagine how much. Not even thinking of other people dying in other places all around the world, and yet the fact that I'm still living can get me to feel better. And that usually helps to lift my mood up. AH. Now I just can't get my "Across the Universe" strawberry graphic out of my head, and I feel like crying because I think my trailer just sucks. I want to edit it to make it look much more finished, but I don't know how to start. My whole last 6 seconds or so, is totally screwed up. The timing's too fast, the camera angles are weird and jerky. AHH. Plus, my audio syncs super well with my graphics but in the end I'm not even gonna use THAT audio. Because that was just a rough one, and I'm afraid if I re-edit my audio it wouldn't sync with my graphics anymore.

AH AH AH AHHHHHHH.


MR JOVI I NEED YOUR HELP.

Sigh.

By the way, this girl looks EERILY alot like me. Anqi found this picture yesterday whilst searching pictures for her group's modern and pop culture research.




I SWEAR THAT IS NOT ME. I SWEAR.

I got goosebumps when I saw the picture, like omg. Look alike luh. Eeeyer. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home