Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More word vomit.

Lie and say no, deny it all with
Your fingers to your lips. I know all
Your torturous analytical tricks, I know. Easy
expressions stolen by a blink, the jar is empty.
I read you like an open book and I know, I
Know your secrets no matter how hidden.

I can't condone anymore sideways glances, warmth
Inching nearer before our skin touches. Not thinking isn't
not wanting, and by forceful blocking my mind purges
Laughter unfelt by the heart. Possibly insane, I am
Wishing everything were different, that situations
alternated between what was good for us.

Confusion floods every fibre of my thoughts, but
I am peeling out the skin of what was once my
Sensitivity, to reveal the strong roots within. Maybe
In another lifetime, we'll understand that we were
Two orbitting stars that crashed in the galaxies. But
I know for sure, there would be others that shine brighter
For me and for you.

And yes, I can read your mind. You scared?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home