Friday, May 23, 2008

Love at first sight





Bought it today at AMK Hub with twinsa mersa. Had an awesome catch up session, I think its true that God planned for us to talk today Mersa. It really made me feel much better about everything.. Not that I'm not okay with how things are going for me, but well talking to you really made me feel even better than how I was feeling (: We gotta do these things often!

Anyway, after eating we were just walking around for fun, looking for shoes. And I saw this pair of hot pink round toe patent stilettos (not the one in the picture), and I fell in love at first sight with it. I knew it was gonna be great when I tried it on, and it really was awesome. But they told me they ran out of all other sizes except for size 35. So I'm like AHHHHHHHH. WHYYYY. And I got all depressed. HAHA.

But after walking around for a while, I saw that pair in the pictures. But I didn't really want that one, because I was looking for a ROUND toe hot pink stiletto. After much thought and persuasion from Mersa, I tried it on and it looked just as nice as that pair I wanted. And it was surprisingly comfy! And it was on discount! SO I BOUGHT IT. HAHA.

Wheeee. I'm so happy now. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home