Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pushing Daisies






Ned: You're the only one for me.
Chuck: I know you feel that now, but there are things you want, there's things we both want.
Ned: So? Everyone wants stuff. We wake up everyday with a list of wishes a mile long and maybe we spend our lives trying to make those wishes come true, but just because we want them doesn't mean we need them to be happy.
Chuck: What do you need to be happy?
Ned: You.


Awwwww...... (:

I'm currently hooked on Pushing Daisies. Adorable quirky little show, it kind of makes me very happy. Lee Pace is so cute in it, character-wise. The way he's so geeky and shy and scared is so endearing. Everyone should watch this show, its awesome. Better than Gossip Girls :X HAHA.

I have lots of work to do today, so I'm going to watch one more episode of Pushing Daisies, slack around a while. Then start work. I shall keep myself occupied today. Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home