Sunday, April 27, 2008

Renewed

Here in my life- Hillsongs

I have never walked on water
Or felt the waves beneath my feet
At your word Lord, I received your
Faith to walk on oceans deep

And I remember how you found me
In the very same place
All my failings surely would have drowned me
Still you made a way


You are my freedom
Jesus you're the reason
I'm kneeling again at your throne
Where would I be without you
Here in my life....here in my life

You have said that all the heavens
Sing for joy at one who finds the
Way to freedom, truth of Jesus
Bought from death into his life

And I remember how you saw me
Through the eyes of your grace
And though the cost was your beloved for me
Still you made a way...



Lord, I'm holding on to you. You're the only one I can hold on to. Please lift me up in these times where I'm in need and I'm lacking in You. I'm hurting and I need You here in my life, yearning to feel Your closeness once more. I want to put my trust and my faith in You once again. I want to be reborn in You again, forgive my faults Lord. I no longer want to be conformed to this world but be renewed in Your name.

"I have been crucified with Christ; and I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me." Galatians 2:20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home