Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I like


Pretty imperfections, peeling off my nail polish after a week, hair twirling, FOOD, naturally mussed-up hair, kitten-like personalities, talking about nothing at all, talking about everything, not talking. When everything's quiet, when you lean towards me in the movies, sharing. Sharing sweets. Sharing love. Sharing broken heart stories. Smell of ice, smells of musky cleanliness. Decent boys. Bad boys. Craziness. Caffeine. Dramarama action. Soft voices. Lilting voices. Deep laughter. Eccentricities. Caramel Frappucinos. Whipped cream on top. Mysteries. Red nails. Colours. Psychedelic colours. Hippies. All you need is love-esque movies Sixties. Belanova. MUSIC. To like things. Rough hands engulfing yours. Satsifaction from completing a project that everybody thought was great. Telling myself to forget about you, but secretly still having you at the bottom bottom bottom pit of my mind. When you entertain me. When you don't entertain me. Sweet misery. A long overdue pee. French accents. French fries. Pseudonyms. Laughing at Dear Kelly's advice column. Long bus rides, ipod plugged to ears on a rainy day. Empty trains. Empty buses. Empty places. Empty skies. Emptiness. Dreaming of intimacy. Having your void filled. Answering questions that I don't know how to answer. Long talks over coffee. Long talks on the train. Contradiction. The Shins. Metrosexuals. Gay best friends. Feeling alive. Feeling loved. Boys who cry. Boys who are not afraid of admitting they cried. Boys who show courage by laughing at themselves first rather than at others. Teasing. Vanessa Carlton's "Ordinary Day". jeshderox.com. Photography. Photographing people in love. Romanticism. "we are for eachother: then; laugh, leaning back in my arms; for life's not a paragraph"- E.E Cummings. Your love for her, even if I can't make you love me. The fact that I want you even though you're not what I want. Not remembering rather than to forget. Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home