Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today, I decided to walk home from the 72 bus stop instead of taking bus 74.
Wasn't a long walk, but I took my time. (also because I have blisters hahahahahahah)
Skipping stones down the road.
Counted my blessings as I kicked leaves out of my path.

I thanked God for sight.
That I was able to take in the Earth's beauty in all certainty.
That I was able to envelope nature's pure colours to enrich my soul.

I thanked God for my hearing.
That I was able to listen to the beauty of silence.
That I was able to hear and help.

Mostly, I thanked God that I was alive and breathing. I thanked God for the little things in life, I took for granted. I thanked God that He was always there to be there for me. It was just me who drew away, time and time again. Praying, praying more. (:

I just need strength and ability to pull through this.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones." Proverbs 3: 5-8

I trust in You Lord, please help me through my winding path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home