Friday, April 11, 2008

Whole day dedicated to myself today (:

Been out so many times this week and the previous. Last weekend at the class chalet, which was super duper absogoddamnlutely fun. On Monday, woke up latelatelate and went for dinner with family, then walked around Punggol Park with Keren till latelatelate at night. Went to school on Tuesday to cover Shawna's OGL duties and checked up on the freshies, then followed Keren to dye her hair, came home latelatelate too. Stayed home on wednesday but kept sleeping and doing nothing unproductive. Yesterday was the trip down to Sentosa with Jodie, Chiyao, Keren and Ben and his friends. It was fun, but I still wanna go to Escape on Sunday!

So thus today was a "me" day.

And what did I do? Woke up at 11am, went online till 2pm. Decided to watch something soppy and have a good cry, so I watched The Notebook. Closed all the curtains in the living room till it was nice and dark, grabbed a bowl of grapes (the perfect healthy movie snack!), switched on the air-con and watched. Cried at some parts, but barely. Not really a new favourite movie, it was okay. I just felt everything was so fairy taled and unrealistically beautiful at some points. Just really unreal and I couldn't relate. Never experienced love as this beautiful thing before, having my heart being crushed too many times before. So much to the point where I don't know what to believe in anymore.

Anyway, after the movie I read a bit of Murakami's Dance dance dance for like the millionth time, then fell asleep to Aqualung's "Strange and beautiful" with my ipod plugged in my ears. His voice was soothing and soporific. Droning. And true. Fell asleep and dreamt barely of you, couldn't remember it when I awoke. But I knew it was something bittersweet and I awoke with a sad smile. I'm still sleepy, I didn't intend to sleep. But I did. And now I'm still sleepy. I need to go out and do something.

Exert myself and throw myself out there. I don't want to be reminded of everything. Love. This. Whirly-headed nonsensical feelings. Not sure what I'm getting into now. But I am bittersweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home