Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sick of everything.




Thanks for taking the liberty to reply.

Not that it makes me feel any better.

I was just wondering what is it that makes everyone unique. No one is truly unique. I'm not anymore unique than anyone who lives in my neighbourhood. We want to be unique, so much that we've lost sight of who we really are, just to try to fit into somewhere in this world. We all march around to this anthem of "being different" to "stand out from the crowd". But all I see are people wearing the same clothes, speaking the same words and acting the same way. So who are they truly trying not to be like?

To me, trying to be different is just giving yourself a place in this world that you don't really deserve. Isn't what is important is to stay true to who you are, no matter what you're like? Because no matter how much you try, you're just human beings trying to make it in this world. Live and be happy, be who you are.

Because someone in this world loves you for who you are, and thats what makes you special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home