Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cope

Oh gosh I'm so early today. Supposed to start doing my trailer now, but I'm so tired I can't take it. Yesterday night was kinda hard to get by, refused to sleep and had no motivation whatsoever to do work, but I did do something in the end. Which was kind of little but, at least I did something.

Today is pushing day. Pushing myself to really complete animation, will tackle the audio tomorrow. Kind of depressed about this whole work thing, I don't know what I'm doing really. Just doing things to get an A. Literally. Just doing things. Its the kinda thing that makes you wonder what your true reason for being in this course is, and whether or not this is something you want to pursue in the future.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I see myself working like this. But the thing about me is that, I don't mind doing this no matter if I truly enjoy it or not. I'll do my best and see how.

I really am starting to worry if I can finish this on time, and do a good job. Sigh. Super sleepy now. WIll try to start work soon.

(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home