Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Neh.

Got this from Jodie's blog. I'M BORED.

1) how long will u wait for someone u love?
My one true love is Jesus. And He's already in my heart.

2) what do u want to do now?
Possess magical healing powers to heal my sore throat instantly.

3)what will u be doing at 6pm?
Eating dinner.

4)do u hate ur friends sometimes?
I would never hate my friends. Dislike yes, but hate no.

5)what type of person do u think u are?
Contradictory.

6)do u believe in seeing a rainbow after e rain?
Of course. Rainbows are pretty. Gay pride yall. HAHA.

7)what impossible things u wish to do?
To be made out of plasticine so I can mold myself to look different everyday.

8)your darkest secret?
I'm having a scandal with Johnny Depp. Oops.

9)are u happy with ur life right now?
Yes. Pretty much.

10)what if ur crush asked u out?
THEN GO OUT WITH HIM LAH. THEN WHAT? HAHAHA.

11)describe ur other half.
Johnny Depp is really sexy. Full stop.

12)what feelings do u hate the most?
Guilt. Remorse.

13)do u cherish every friendship of yours?
I hope I do.

14)what are u lookin forward in the coming weeks?
Erm. Days spent with friends I guess.

15)the most important thing in ur life.
God.

16)who do u hope to be always there for u?
I don't need to hope for someone. God has always been there for me, always.

17)Do u find life meaningless?
No.

18)who do u love the most?
Myself. hahahahaha.

19)do u rather have a romantic relationship or a stable one?
BOTH. HAHA.

20)what's ur greatest wish?
World peace. hahahahaha. bimbotic, but yes. I do.

21)the sweetest thing u ever did for someone?
I did so many sweet things for so many people, I can't remember which was my sweetest. HA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home