Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's like, I have been preparing for this upcoming loss since I knew it was impending. But when its so near already, you realise all the preparation you've done isn't going to make you feel any less shocked or any less.. I don't know. Prepared? More braced for it? Hearing the severity of it just makes me feel more lost inside. It's like a close to tears kind of thing already. But I do know that I am strong enough to overcome and oversee this. And I know God is always there. Always.

Its the only thing I can think of right now. Its professional finishing class right now and I can't concentrate. I went out of the classroom just now to the toilet. Thought I could give myself a good chance to cry and come back to fully concentrate on class. But I couldn't. It just isn't that easy is it?

All I know is that I have to be strong.

I must. (:

Its really times like these when you realise how much you take a person for granted. And how much you're gonna miss them when they're gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home