Saturday, July 5, 2008

one at at time

Somehow just every single time, I manage to fool myself and think that everything that was happening to me, was happening to you too. I choose to believe that you were just like me, just somehow different. I believed that I was the one living in reality whereas you were just probably denying everything just to piss me off or something. Realised the truth is just staring right at me in my face, and yet I hate to accept it. I want to keep holding on and believe that whatever you said to me were just lies. I refused to believe its only me feeling. 

Guess what boy, I know exactly what you think of me. I give in to people, because I'd rather see people happy than anything else. I'd rather I hurt a thousand times than it be anyone else. But at least I know how much I can give, and how I to stop. I'm not your nerves hard-as-steel kind of a girl. I don't shout out my opinions right in your face. And I do care what people think of me. I am imperfect and I embrace it.

No matter how much you say you don't care what people think about you, you always do. In some ways or other. This applies to everyone. Even you. So don't act all high and mighty, because you think you're different and that your opinions don't get easily swayed or whatever.

I know you think I'm too "normal". But aren't we all are? At least I'm trying to be who I am most of the time, and not conforming to being some other person so I would be so-called "different" from everyone else. Does being "different" elevate you to some high status up there, like some kind of royalty or whatever?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home