Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sunday to Tuesday events

On Sunday:



Look at that. Yummy.

Hahahahaha. Sick la, Natasha. Sick.

This is my wound, after getting scalded by a motorcycle exhaust pipe on Sunday. It wasn't really anything, I just simply squeezed in between 2 motorcycles, because they were parked in such a way that was blocking my path home. So I squeezed past, felt something really hot against my calf, screamed "OW!" Then turned back to look at my leg and discovered my skin had been torn off. Hahaha, I was with Isa then. And she was like "Did something scrape your leg? Or did you feel something hot?" I was like, "I dunno leh." And then I happily walked home, ignored the wound until it became bloody and the skin around it was burnt. Yum. Hahahahaha.

Monday:

I was running an errand for work when I witnessed a motorcycle accident near Tekka Market. Scary shit. I was just walking straight down, heading towards Little India Mrt station, when suddenly I heard a really loud "VRRROOOOM." Turned to my left and literally saw this guy hurtling in the air with his motorcycle then hitting the ground. The poor guy was rolling on the road, got up and crawled his way to the curb. I almost cried, it was so scary. I prayed all the way for the guy as I was walking back to the Mrt station.

Tuesday:

Filmed at science centre. They needed a last minute extra, so they just pushed me and the other intern to act as 2 gossipy girls. I fail at acting la, I swear. Hahahaha. Cameras are scary.

3 eventful days. 3 meaningful lessons. Number 1. don't ever ride a motorcycle, don't get a boyfriend who rides a motorcycle. 2. Motorcycle exhaust pipes are really hot, so watch out. 3. Acting is actually pretty scary.

What did you learn the past 3 days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home