Saturday, March 7, 2009

The weekends are finally here!
And for the first time in this week, I feel completely relaxed

I thank God for the experience I've been through this week.
Some were good, some were bad, some made me cry. Hahahaha.
The environment of the workplace just sucks though, the whole "office" atmosphere, I feel happier when I'm out of the office doing location scouting with my boss and stuff like that. The good news is that pre-production stage is ending soon and I'll get hands-on in a REAL production shoot! WHOO! Exciting! Haha.

I met Mark Lee.
And I also met Gemia Foo, the lead actress for our production. I helped her with her wardrobe fitting and she's so nice! Like really friendly and funny and nice. (:

Church tomorrow and I'm happy :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home