Monday, March 2, 2009

Day One of Attachment

Stressful.

I called up the whole of Singapore asking for sponsorships for wardrobe, costumes, scouting for shoot locations, organising mass auditions for the shoot. I don't know why but I feel so beaten and discouraged after today. It's not like I couldn't complete the tasks given to me, in fact I did complete everything.

I don't know, I just felt like I could've given more.

But what's done is done. I want to get out of all this pre-production stage of calling people up, and start getting hands down on a production shoot! My boss warned me that it'll be really taxing but somehow I think its definitely gonna be more fun than calling people up.

Hahaha thank God for a fruitful day and I pray for a blessed week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home