Tuesday, February 24, 2009

LONG INTESTINE

I just got home at about 11pm. Stayed back in school to do my showreel but ended up playing pictionary with Logan and Mus, I swear my cheeks are still aching from laughing and smiling too hard the whole time. So during the middle of the game, we chose the topic of "human body parts". Logan drew the small intestine, and I was shouting out "LONG INTESTINE, LONG INTESTINE!" And Mus and Logan were giving each other this incredibly "what-the hell" face, and looking back at me whilst I kept shouting "LONG INTESTINE. IT'S LONG INTESTINE WHAAAAAT."

And then Logan went "SMALL INTESTINE LA BODOH."

Wahhhh. Pai seh sia. HAHAHA.

So my attachment starts in a weeks time and its all I can think about. I'm not obsessively worried about it, I'm just wondering what it's going to be like. My sadness overwhelms the worry though, I'm going to miss my classmates alot! :( I think about having lunch by myself everyday from next Monday onwards and I feel so sad. I envision myself eating lunch alone, then reminiscing of all the stuff we crap about during lunch in school, then I'd laugh to myself and the people around me will assume I'm crazy. Haha. But! Ahh!




I'm going to miss things like "I fly like paper get high like bird, hehexz", the endless displays of the 3D lame sign. Our stupid made up songs, the different laughing styles of everyone, things like "Wahhh the weather very cold, just like your jokes hehexz." and "EEE LAME." Talking in alex tone, singing "No air" and replacing air with chair, hair, food.. anything we can substitute it with. (Tell me how I'm supposed to sit with no chair, can't sit can't sit with no chair... No chaaaair, no chaaaair.) Bubble tea and tabao-ed lunch on the 4th floor benches and laughing our asses off over things people don't get. Hahaha, grabbing our head with both hands and going "ahhhh... ahhhhh." for every single thing that gets us panicky. "The palace explodes the diced chicken" and "BA KUT, THE MEAL."

So many things! Ahhh. You guys make school so much better man.
I will miss you all when we get separated into our different periods ):

Haha I'm actually looking forward to staying overnight in school for tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home