Sunday, January 25, 2009



Service on friday was good.
Met new people, received new Godly revelations, felt so much more at peace with everything.
That picture was taken with Isa when we were queuing up for the shuttle bus to Indoor stadium.
The wind was strong, we were happy and we were imitating Lulu (Ni hao, wo shi lulu'er.)
And people were staring. Haha.
But all in all it was such a nice time, ended it off with dinner/supper at Macs.
Chatted till 130am and then went home.

I thank God someone is taking the same steps of faith as I am (:

Btw, I posed this question to Logan sometime this week.
"I wonder what Paper planes will sound like if its acoustic."
The chorus mainly, with all the boom boom kaching stuff.
Anyway this video is the answer. Haha not bad not bad.
I likes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home