Monday, February 16, 2009

Miss Firecracker Under the Sun

I dyed my hair red on Sunday.
Named my new hair "Miss Firecracker Under the Sun".
Because er, that's what it looks like under the sun.
It was a complete impulsive move, I intended to go to the salon just to do simple brownish highlights.
Then suddenly I felt adventurous and wanted purple highlights, which they don't have.
So I chose this reddish purple colour, which the hairstylist was so apprehensive about.
But yeah, it ended up completely like reddish brown.
Or maybe even reddish purple under some lights.

Which is okay, I love the red streaks against the my bronze hair.
I feel like a milder version of Hayley Williams from Paramore.
Like maybe how she looked in her mv for "Decode".



*sings to tune of "That's what you get" by Paramore*

"THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DYE YOUR HAIR REDDD
WHOAAA OHH OHH OHH OHHHH~~"

1 Comments:

Blogger Isa said...

Darling!
Wherefore art thou tagboard?

Hahaha. That's what you get when you dye your hair red. Whoa~

Made me laugh. I can't wait to meet you this sun, miss firecracker!

February 18, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home