Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Love


Music.
Iron and Wine's song "Naked as we came." When he sings "She says 'If I leave before you, darling don't you waste me in the ground."
Extracting life from the visions I have in my head.
I love nature; Like raindrops on windows.
Simplistic beauty, like the sun filtering through the fine gaps of your hair. And when it reaches your eyes, and you do that cute squinty eyed thing. Just like I do, just like you do, just like we do.
I love acoustic guitars, soft lilting voices and flyaway hair.
I love nights when I'm just happy. Being tired, but feeling peaceful.
Imagination, the liberty to take forth with your mind.
I love the peacefulness of grace given by God.
I love Jesus, but He loves me more than I could ever know.
Love starting anew, clean break clean slate fresh state.
And I love the subtle yet ironically drastic change of daytime to nighttime.
Like a constant reminder of change. How its mandatory.
How it's good, and how it's sad.

Friends. Old friends. Present friends. New friends.
Comfort of family. Comfort. Security.
Traffic lights at night, caught in a camera at low shutter speed, like beautiful winding beams of light.
I love long talks about life. God. Over coffee, over tea over anything.
Wisdom more so than intelligence.
Love passion and enthusiasm.
Words like tranquility because it sounds like water.
Like a river.
The essence of art in everything I see around me.
Love happiness and love introspective reflection.
I love laughter. To laugh, to hear people laugh.
I love my imperfections. Messy hair, barefaced. Ugly teeshirt. Ugly pants.
Being natural. Being real. Being myself. Being confident with Christ, even when my self-life principle beats me down again and again.
I love my thoughts, made holy by Jesus.
And I love music. And I love God.
And my life. Being borned again. Being renewed.
A New Creation.
"As He is, so are we in this world."
2 Corinthians 3:18


And I love so much, my heart cannot fully encompass it all.
That's why I'm here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home