Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No life, drink wine.

(Logan's nick says: If the time is right, the wine is right)

me: So if the wine is right, then the time will be right la?
me: HAHAHAHAHAHHA


logan: HAHAHAHAHAH
logan: isnt that what i said?!


me: I reversed it!
me: it makes a bit of difference!


logan: if the wine not right ah, then the time will be wrong.
logan: HAHAHAHAHAH


me: wahh so deep

logan: so the wine cannot buy from NTUC all.

me: HAHAHAHAHA.

logan: yeah.. thats the message. dont buy wine from NTUC
logan: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
logan: wahhhh natee i swear i miss you laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.


me: awwwwwwwwwwwwww. I MISS YOU TOO LAAAAAAAAAAA.

logan: damnit man. i know i've been an ass these few days like never talk to ya'll all.
logan: buttttttt,
logan: deep down,


me: DEEP DOWN IN YOUR BUTT?
me: HAHAHHAHA


logan: oh damn. buttt and deep down dont go well together
logan: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
logan: I JUST SAID THE SAME THING
logan:CYBER HIGH FIVE
logan: *PIAK*


me: HAHAHAH
me: Wah we really no life.
me: how ah.


logan: really, really no life
logan: wah i feel like drinking wine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home