Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just an update



Haha. Yeah, been MIA-ing for a while. I guess I've had a pretty rough week at work, I mean come on. 5 consecutive days of filming. And 12 hours each day.. Certainly tired me out. And it made me lose focus and forget things. And forgetting things meant scoldings and last minute changes to scenes. Felt really horrible, because I'm the sort of person who takes every mistake to heart, and I can't stop thinking about it. I think about letting my in-charge down, letting myself down because I wanted to be capable enough, strong enough, good enough to carry things out.

Just felt all beaten down, inside and out. But then again, why should I care about the approval of man? God's approval of me is more than sufficient. He sees me in all my failings and still loves me. Thank God I got through the week without falling sick. Thank God.

I'm not going to say anything negative. Instead maybe I should talk about the positive. I really love our director, Remi. Nicest guy ever. And Darius, our key grip. The ONLY crew member who doesn't bitch about anyone behind their backs. (God only knows what everyone has been saying about me. Ha.)

Thank God for such nice people. I shan't say anything more.

There's shoot tomorrow. 9.30am-10pm. SIGH. PRESSING ONNNN!!!!! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home