Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Starmile


It is Keren's 18th birthday today! Or should I say yesterday, because its like 1230am now already. Haha. Met up with Charis earlier to prepare all the balloons to scare Keren with. HAHA. Yes. Keren has a fear of balloons, now the whole world knows already ah. We took a long time to persuade her to hold that balloon and take a picture for us, you can't imagine. Hahahahha. Btw, Keren if you want to grab the pics please click on them for a larger view k. HAHA. Obviously I didn't make the pictures so small.


This is Charis being very upset because the balloon which she drew and decorated for Keren got ran over by a bus. HAHAHA. No joke, it really did happen.



Retarded.

Even more retarded.





The two girls I love very much (:


Anyway I'm like completely exhausted already, it was quite a fun day. We were walking around Dempsey Hill acting drunk, even though we didn't drink anything. We annoyed people with our laughter, annoyed the cab driver on the way home and annoyed each other the whole day. We're all awesome. Haha. I will blog more, but I'm soooo tired I swear.

HAPPY BIRD DAY THO KEREN. DON EAT FOOD HOE DAY. HAHA.

Happy holidays to everyone as well. Christmas eve already! So fast! Eep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home