Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thank You, Lord.

What awesome timing.

Received an email from Matthew, and he shared a (video) that had blessed him. Clicked on the link, and watched the video for myself. And I cried, like literally wept like crazy. Tears were falling uncontrollably and my heart just poured. It was so great, and so miraculous that this video was given to me right at the point when I was feeling my lowest. I've always not cried out to God even when in distress, because I felt my little selfish worldly problems didn't deserved to be heard, and that they were always something I myself, could get through.

And God reminded me that He is willing to hear everything and anything, and He and I would make it through this. Words can't describe the sudden relief I feel, and the sudden closeness I feel with God. But i really really thank God, for His time, His words, and His presence.

And thank you Matthew for the video, you don't know how much the message means to me at this point of time. (:

PS clicked on the video link if you need blessings :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home