Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sank

Its been such a long time since I felt this heaviness inside. For once, I really feel as if I'm not able to do this anymore. I've always had the strength to push through till the last, and not caring if its just scraping through but at least getting it done with the best I can do. But now, I can't even tell myself its gonna work. I can't even sit down and really start doing the damned thing because all I can think of is to give up. And that is so unlikely of me. I've been squeezed every ounce of strength out of me.

I just wish I had the courage to not care for once. To not do anything but to do what I feel. But then again if we rely on feelings all the time, the world would probably end sooner. Sigh.

God, please help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home